“Layer'r Shot & Layer'r Wottagirl” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we request for certain information to identify you on your next visit, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
"Layer'r Shot & Layer'r Wottagirl" may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
- We may collect the following information:
*Name and job title
*Contact information including email address
*Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
* Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information primarily to provide better service by understanding your needs along with the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping
* Improvement of our products and services
* Marketing purposes to send periodically promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information of interest to you. We may contact you by email or phone for the same.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure this information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you decide to leave our website to access these links, you should note that we do not have any control over these website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict sharing or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information from time-to-time about third parties which might be of interest to you, provided you express the same to us. You may request details of personal information about you that we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please send an email requesting this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We ensure a prompt action to correct the same.